Dear Oklahoma residents,
EZ Insurance Agency is proud to announce our partnership with McAlester's 24th Annual Christmas Promotion - AKA the $10,000 CASH Giveaway!
Of course the number one goal of this annual giveaway is to promote local businesses in the area. So the winner must be present at the drawing on the 20th of December at 7 p.m.
By just inputting your name you are automatically entered for one ticket, but if you decide to give me a chance to earn your business--I'll give you ten additional tickets for every line of insurance quoted.
Terms and Conditions
By filling out this form, you agreed to be contacted by EZ Insurance Agency by email, phone, and text in regards to the contest and to discuss insurance products we have available.
ENTER TO WIN
The official contest rules are that; no purchase is necessary to enter. All entries must be received by 11:59pm on the day before drawing is announced by completing the entry from. Only one entry per person is allowed.
- All entries have an equal chance of winning. EZ Insurance Agency is not the owner of all entries and will use the information to generate an insurance quote for each contest entrant. Entering this contest is consent to be contacted by EZ Insurance Agency via phone, email, and text. Should the entrant decide to receive an insurance quote(s) they will receive 10 additional entries in the contest.
- One (1) qualified winner will be randomly selected from list of entries. The winner may not be from EZ Insurance Agency as many businesses are participating. One winner will be awarded the prize as specified in the ad at the official drawing date and time. You must be present.
- Winners must be present at the drawing on Thursday, December 20, 2018 at 7:00 p.m. to win.
- Odds of winning are contingent upon the number of total entries that are received by each business associated.
Only ONE entry permitted per entrant via form submission. Additional entries can be earned by allowing EZ Insurance Agency to quote (no purchase necessary) your insurance.
- Winners must be at least 18 years of age and be able to collect their prize in person.
- Winners are required to present valid identification and agree to publicity photograph(s) if the ticket came from us—EZ Insurance Agency.
- Winners will complete all required forms, including an Affidavit and Authorization, or will be disqualified.
- EZ Insurance Agency is not responsible for anything occurring before, during, or after use of the prize
- Any additional expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner—including taxes.
- EZ Insurance Agency is not responsible for any lost, delayed or incomplete entries. All decisions of EZ Insurance Agency regarding this giveaway are final.
- Employees and their immediate family members, agents and officials of EZ Insurance Agency are not eligible to enter.
- All information will be verified.
- This contest is VOID WHERE PROHIBITED by law and is open to ANY LEGAL RESIDENT(S) 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER (Born December 20, 2000 or before.)
- EZ Insurance Agency may change the terms and conditions or any aspect of this program without advance notice.
EZ Insurance Agency can be reached via phone at 918-423-7575
EZ Insurance Agency Privacy Statement
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you inquire about or purchase our products or services, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address, and cell phone number. YOUR INFORMATION WILL NEVER BE SOLD OR GIVEN TO ANYONE OUTSIDE OF EZ Insurance Agency.
Once opted in, you consent to receiving phone calls, emails and text messages about our products, and other updates.
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to inquire about products or services, complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 918-423-7575.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways, analytics companies and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your browsing or purchasing behavior.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all requirements and industry standards.
On the site, cookies do several different jobs. They let you navigate between pages efficiently, remember your preferences, and generally improve your experience on the Site. They can also help to ensure that advertisements that you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
You can adjust the settings in your browser in order to restrict or block cookies that are set by the Site (or any other site on the Internet). Your browser may include information on how to adjust your settings. Alternatively, you may visit www.allaboutcookies.org to obtain comprehensive general information about cookies and how to adjust the cookie settings on various browsers. Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact the functionality of the Site.
AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com.